YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We hope you and your families are keeping safe and well during this crazy and challenging time. At Joshua Altback, the safety of our clients and staff is our priority. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to reassure all our clients that we are putting extra measures in place to keep our new salon a safe and healthy environment after the lockdown and we can’t wait to re open and welcome you back as soon as it is safe and we are allowed to do so.
Please read our new measures which will be strictly adhered to at all times with no exceptions:
1) We will be installing bespoke glass or perspex partitions to separate each styling position and in between the backwashes.
2) Providing hand sanitisers at reception which both clients and staff will be required to use upon arrival.
3) Providing face masks to all clients who don’t have their own upon arrival (wearing will be compulsory) and face shields for staff whilst working.
4) Deep cleaning our salon every day with bleach and antibacterial products including areas that are regularly touched such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and debit/credit card machines
5) Whilst we have historically welcomed clients to bring along a friend, relative or carer, we kindly request that clients come on their own to their appointments until further notice. Family, friends and carers can wait outside or one at a time in our reception area.
6) Clients feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 are respectfully but compulsorily asked to not enter the salon (or leave their home as per guidelines). Please notify us by phone so we can reschedule once it is safe for you to re enter our or any premises.
7) Staggering appointments and offering designated time slots for higher risk and elderly clients.
8) All styling positions will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised.
9) Towels and gowns will be washed after each use with antibacterial detergent added to our washing machine but you are more than welcome to bring your own if you feel more comfortable doing so.
Opening 7 days a week including late night appointments to keep a minimum amount of staff and clients in the salon at one time.
We can’t wait to re open at our new salon as soon as Boris says we can. We will welcome you all with sterilised and distanced open arms! Our telephone lines are diverted to Joshua and open every day. If you would like to go on our Appointment Waiting List please call or email us.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email us at: email@example.com.
Keep safe, keep well and keep careful.
Joshua & Raymond
PLEASE KEEP CHECKING OUR WEBSITE AND JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REGULAR UPDATES. CLICK ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS AT THE TOP OF EACH WEB PAGE.