YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Please Note: We have moved – from July 4th we will be at our new address following government Covid guidelines – see below for more information:
We hope you and your families are keeping safe and well during this crazy and challenging time. At Joshua Altback, the safety of our clients and staff is our priority. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to reassure all our clients that we have put extra measures in place to keep our new salon a safe and healthy environment after the lockdown.
Please read our new measures which will be strictly adhered to at all times with no exceptions:
1) We have bespoke glass partitions to separate the backwashes and special measures to make sure clients are kept 2 metres apart.
2) Providing hand sanitisers at reception which both clients and staff will be required to use upon arrival.
3) Providing face masks to all clients who don’t have their own upon arrival (wearing will be compulsory) and face shields for staff whilst working will also be required.
4) Deep cleaning our salon every day with bleach and antibacterial products including areas that are regularly touched such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and debit/credit card machines
5) Whilst we have historically welcomed clients to bring along a friend, relative or carer, we kindly request that clients come on their own to their appointments until further notice. Family, friends and carers can wait outside or one at a time in our reception area.
6) Clients feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 are respectfully but compulsorily asked to NOT enter the salon (or leave their home as per government guidelines). Please notify us by phone so we can reschedule once it is safe for you to reenter our or any premises.
7) Staggering appointments and offering designated time slots for higher risk and elderly clients.
8) All styling positions will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised.
9) Towels and gowns will be washed after each use with antibacterial detergent added to our washing machine but you are more than welcome to bring your own if you feel more comfortable doing so.
We are open 7 days a week including late night appointments to keep a minimum amount of staff and clients in the salon at one time.
If you would like to go on our Appointment Waiting List please call or email us.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email us at: email@example.com.
Keep safe, keep well and keep careful.
Joshua & Raymond
PLEASE KEEP CHECKING OUR WEBSITE AND JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REGULAR UPDATES. CLICK ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS AT THE TOP OF EACH WEB PAGE.